I HATE food waste. I am sure it’s because I didn’t give a damn about it when I was younger. Some kind of Universe balance stuff, you know. And even though baking some potato skins will never make it up for all the glasses of milk I sent down the toilet without any guilt, at least it is something, right?
- leftover peeled potato skins (the more, the better)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a baking pan mix the potato skins with olive oil.
- Arrange the potato skins so that they don’t cover each other and with the skin side up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 250 C for 20-25′.
(I know, this is a ridiculously short post. But Loulou caught a cold and I am quite busy with trying to make her feel a bit better. Therefore, home-made baby food posts and essential oils posts are going to follow pretty soon!)
Reblogged this on Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup).
Such a good idea! 🙂 This would taste so good with a bit of sour cream and bacon,mmm..
I don’t doubt it dear, but the non-hip hippies are vegetarian, so we would probably substitute the bacon with nutritional yeast and caramelized onions or something like that 🙂